Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home Decor


About two weeks ago (well, much longer than that, but about two weeks ago seriously) we started thinking about trying to sell our house. There is nothing wrong with our house. In fact, we really like our house. It is a great location right across from cows and horses and water. We have 1260 square feet, a very tiny mortgage, a fenced back yard for the dogs, etc etc. So you say, well then why sell? We are tired of paying almost $400 a month in lot rent on a lot WE have to fix...as in, just check out our back yard. Reseeding is a pain!Anyway, we decided that we should check into selling it, which motivated us to put in some major hours of work. We gave away two truckloads of stuff! We also read on a "sell your house" website that you should take down personal pictures, so we did, then it looked really bare, so my husband said I should get to work. So I did! These were fun and are now hanging in the kitchen! It's like a card but hangable...if that's a word... And yes, these papers are from Simply Fresh Arts, or from Kristii before Simply Fresh was open. Some of them are Cosmo Cricket and some are October Afternoon. I love them!

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I hope you're planning on teaming up with me for a booth at the farmer's market ...

    ReplyDelete