
So I had a 40% off coupon and picked up this embossing folder by Provo Craft, hoping it would work in my Sizzix, and it totally did! Just looking at it calms me right down and makes me want to go for a hike or listen to my favorite group ever, The Rankin Family. Ahh...so calming. I also told you my paper flowers would appear again, and here was my first-ever attempt at a paper rose from the Tim Holtz die cut. Love love love you Tim Holtz!

Another totally fun Kristii-inspired tag. Lots of Distress Ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, embossing, crackle paint, and of course, that paper flower!
Ahh, I am liking naturey themes more and more...
Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! The rose is beautiful and I totally love the embossing folder!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is BEEAAAUUTTIIFFUULL!! I love it! Thanks for teaching me how to do the roses!
ReplyDelete