This month's sketch at OUAS is gorgeous once again! The theme was "The Start of Something New," and like many others I'm sure, I first thought of the biggest new thing that has ever happened to me, which was my wedding day! Here is the sketch:
I showed the finished layout to my husband, who usually humors me, looks closely at it, then gives me a "good job," or "I like it, honey," or some other nice and supportive comment. This time he actually said, "Whoa, that is a girly page! There's no manly in that!" Ha! I thought that was cute because for sure it was the day where I felt the most feminine I have ever felt! I had lots of fun with this layout! Journaling is on the pull-out tag under the top picture.

Oooh, I love it!!! The flowers are lovely, and that chippie gate is totally awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so elegant and beautful!! I love what you have done with the gates. So glad you joined us at OUAS!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Gia... loving all your gorgeous flower accents!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! Wonderful combination of bling and beautiful blossoms! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)
ReplyDelete