Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mojo Monday #279

So Valentines Day is this week!  I think it's sort of a silly holiday, but it is SUPER fun in my classroom to watch first graders get so excited about celebrating friendship, and of course, eating candy hearts.  I'm also trying really hard to use up my Valentines kit from last year, and I'm getting pretty close.  Two 12 x 12 papers left, and a few punch outs.  Not bad!  

Cards are the perfect way to use scraps, so here they are!  Here is this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.



And here's Take One on the sketch.  I just have to say when I first got this paper, I was not too excited about the greenish-yellowish stripes.  Now I'm sad I have just used it up!




Here's Take Two:  (I just couldn't help myself; I was on a roll!)



p.s.  Every paper crafter needs a white gel pen.  Honestly.

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous, darling! And I agree, the white gel pen = indispensable!

    ReplyDelete