What a fun sketch last month from My Creative Sketches. This is an old picture I've been wanting to scrap for a long time. I know it's old because now she has freckles on her nose. Aww. The camera was seriously about 5 inches from her face, and she never even woke up until I poked her. Why is it that sleeping animals and babies are so so so cute, but sleeping adults are so so so NOT. Ugh. Although you might get tired of me scrapping my pets, at least you get to see my kitty sleeping and not my husband sleeping...or me for that matter. All I can say is a chin strap would be a good invention. Whoa. ;)

Aww...this is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!
ReplyDeleteI'll never, ever get tired of seeing Wincie, aka the world's most beautiful cat!
ReplyDeleteawe, what a sweet kitty, on a sweet LO. Thanks for joining us at MCS :)
ReplyDelete