So I jumped on the HUGE bandwagon of Stampin' Up's new Blendabilities alcohol markers. I have never bought Copics because that level of attention to detail and the high price tag were not very appealing. THESE markers are SUPER affordable though. I think it was $11.95 for a pack of 3, so I regret that I didn't also buy more colors at the same time! I did find that coloring this massive flower got a little tedious since you have to do it petal by petal, and it's not perfect, but I was happy with it for my first go. I'm really excited to try these markers on some other (smaller) stamps. :) I'm not sure if there's a way to make the design a little more original? My flower looks exactly like many many many projects out there, but I'll play around and see what I come up with. I would TOTALLY recommend these markers. Especially to people like myself who don't see themselves on the Copic wagon. I guess we'll start our own wagon, huh? :)

This looks AMAZING!! You did an awesome job!
ReplyDelete