This month's sketch at OUAS is once again fabulous, and the theme was, "What does your weekend look like?" Here is the sketch:
Here's my very unexpected take on it. I really pictured this layout being less cutesy and more frilly like the sketch showed, but as it took shape, I just couldn't help it! This is what came out. Do you love the flower or do you love the flower? My sister made it; isn't it gorgeous!
I did some stamping around my tag this time with the journaling on it. My weekend definitely doesn't always resemble this, but this was a weekend to remember for sure!


This picture is so cute! This is how I imagine your weekends looking. :) I love that the stencil looks a little like feminine hiking boot treads ... just pulls it all together. Wowza!
ReplyDeleteVery cute take on the sketch! I like the sun rays in the corner.
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDelete