Saturday, June 29, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays #107

This week's challenge was to create a CAS project that incorporated an arrow.  I am on a kick to get my favorite ever kit from American Crafts used up.  I know.  It's totally opposite of what I usually do; aren't you proud?  The tree stamp is from Papertrey Ink.  Now I have one YES ONE piece of paper left from this kit, so I'm off to have some fun with it!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow.. you really managed to use up a kit completely?! Well done!!! (I think I've never made it myself *lol*)
    Thanks for playing along in our CAS-ual Fridays "Hunger Games" challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos on using your stash! And so glad you did ... it's a beautiful card! So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet and elegant, Gia. I love the gentle simplicity of it x

    ReplyDelete