Sunday, June 23, 2013

Once Upon a...Sketch June Challenge

This month's challenge at Once Upon a...Sketch is to showcase your guilty pleasure.  Don't you just love that?  I loved looking through all the design team's guilty pleasures.  I actually felt a bit guilty doing it...like I was snooping or something!!!  

One of my many guilty pleasures is owning way too many crafting goodies.  I LOVE getting new stuff for crafting.  This picture is from Christmas this year, when I of course, got more!  This one is actually my Stampin' Up paper piercer, which I love!





5 comments:

  1. This page is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I love everything about it, including your guilty pleasure, which you know I both share and enable. (He,he, wicked laugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaw! cannot think our stashes of craft supply can be anything but one of life's necessities he he :)) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on this month's challenge Gia, love all your pretty layers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout this is. Thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete