Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Special Friendship

My dogs are absolutely in love with my nieces, and my nieces are absolutely in love with my dogs.  All I have to say to Skippy and Cowboy are the words "the girls," and they go into near hysterics.  It truly is a special frienship.

I love these pictures because they were from a day we spent hanging out at the park, and the dogs followed "the girls" all over the playground.  



I especially love the picture on the right because Olivia is giving Skippy a hug, and Sophie is laughing.  So precious!!






Materials:
Patterned Cardstock: Echo Park Paper Co.
Plain Cardstock (Tags): Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Rickrack: Walmart
Flowers: Prima
Eyelets, Glitter, and Twine: JoAnn Crafts


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and all the sweet photos!!! And I love your puppies (my furry nephews!) It is wonderful for the girls to have two special friends like them!

    ReplyDelete