Monday, May 27, 2013

A Day Late

I got all excited about The Shabby Tea Room's Challenge #167 which included using a window in your project!!  I just so happen to have this Cottage Window set from Stampin' Up, which I totally love but honestly don't use often enough!  I love it when challenges make me get something out that I haven't used in a while!

Anyway, I got all ready to link up...and the link had closed.  Talk about burst my bubble.  Moral of my story?  ACTUALLY READ WHEN THE CHALLENGE IS DUE.  Duh.  I don't really mind though.  I had lots of fun creating this card and pulling out something old but loved!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love that set too! Meant to get it but never did. I love the cuteness and summer happiness of this card! I hate it when I miss challenges though! ;(

    ReplyDelete