Monday, May 6, 2013

Live...full of happiness...

I have been trying hard to challenge myself lately by using different design styles.  One of the hardest challenges for me would be to create a card that showcases my own design style because I really don't know what it is!  I love vintage and shabby chic, but my projects generally don't turn out all flowery and layery; neither do they turn out clean and simple!  That's why it has been so fun to experiment with using more of each of those lately!

This is a CAS card (obviously) that I made for the CAS-ual Fridays #100 challenge.  Their challenge was super fun and like nothing I've done before.

You had to use three in a row on the tic tac toe board to create a project.  Don't you love this idea?  I've used it in my classroom, but it never would've crossed my mind for a card!


I absolutely love this LIVE die but I honestly also forget I have it sometimes!  It was perfect for this project!




2 comments:

  1. Super cute idea and a super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card!! I always love cards with big type and the polka dots really make it pop! Thanks for playing along with our special anniversary challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete