Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Creative Sketches April Challenge

I had fun with this month's sketch at My Creative Sketches using last month's kit from My Creative Scrapbook .  This kit has grown and grown on me the more I've played with it.  Here is the sketch:


Here's my take on it:


I have been wanting to use this picture on a layout for AGES but the colors just weren't working for me with any papers I had until this kit!  Perfect!

This picture was taken when my twin nieces were 4 year old quesadilla addicts!  I think every time they came over, they helped me put the cheese on the tortillas.  Then one of them would open up hers and eat all the cheese off first!  Kids are so funny.  I love this memory!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, adorable!! This kit is perfect with all the blues. And I can't help but love the subjects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! So glad you finally managed to use it in a layout! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining MCS challenge!

    ReplyDelete